"Pakistan Federation of Social Worker's (PFSW)" is a national-level, non-governmental and non-profit social organization of Pakistan. The head office of PFSW is located in the heart of downtown of historical city of Lyallpur, Faisalabad, Punjab Pakistan. The PFSW is responsible for the social welfare of all the social workers of Pakistan including its Federal administrated territories of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit Baltistan (GB). All the social workers throughout Pakistan are eligible of becoming a member of PFSW without any discrimination of religion, race, color, ethnicity, freedom of speech.
The general objective of the PFSW is to take care and social welfare of the social workers throughout Pakistan. The specific objectives of the PFSW are to:-
1. determine and look after the rights of the social workers engaged in social work with different non-profit and non-governmental social work organizations (NGO) in Pakistan.
2. raise the human rights awareness among the social welfare workers of Pakistan.
3. represent the social workers of Pakistan before the local, provincial national government and international levels and to resolve their personal & professional difficulties.
4. provide personal & professional assistance to the social workers at all Pakistan level.
5. call national levels social workers meetings when and where needed by the Chairman (PFSW), Board of Governors/Directors.
2020. All Rights Reserved. Layalpur Post Media House, Faisalabad Pakistan.